Legalisation Services

Legalisation Services

No legalisation

Many countries which are part of the British  Commonwealth and some parts of the United States do not usually require documents notarised in the United Kingdom to be legalised.

Apostille legalisation

Many countries require only a certificate from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office called an Apostille.

An Apostille is currently issued in the United Kingdom by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office which is based in Milton Keynes. A premium service with a 24 hour turnaround is available for business clients otherwise the standard service has to be used which takes longer. I can arrange legalisation for clients using both the standard and premium services.

Consular legalisation

Some countries require notarial documents to be legalised with both an Apostille and a certificate from their own Embassy or Consulate in the UK.

I can arrange this but this will take longer as the the document must be sent to both the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and the relevant Embassy or Consulate. I can arrange legalisation at all the Embassies and Consulates in London. 

Legalisation Costs and timescale

In most cases I will be able to tell you in advance what legalisation is likely to cost ands if at all possible the likely time it will take.